Oh ya! I haven't said it here that I'm going have I? =P
Yesss! I am! I've purchased the cheapest ticket RM98 just to listen him sings.

I know to some people it doesn't sound practical at all. But, I just feel that having to listen to his real voice for once in my life is worth the money. =) Provided if he's not sick la.
Today One FM kept playing his song whole day. I felt like I was in ecstasy grinning all by myself listening to those songs. One of my colleague, Yenny, who is going to the concert with me this coming Sunday had been complaining that she cannot stand the radio station playing Eason's songs almost 99% this whole day. She's not his fan. Not even a little bit.. That's why she could not stand it.. haha.
Last week I borrowed Eason's CD from Audrey and listen in my car whenever I go. When I listen to the CD I found that I like one of his songs called 十面埋伏, too. I almost forgot this song is nice too. =)
And recently One FM had been playing his K歌之王 live in 2008 which modified this song to fusion of many ballroom dancing tunes. Very special sound effects.
I anticipate something like this in the coming concert. But I dun think it will be that great lo.. Coz the concert is going to be at Sunway Surf Beach. So small. How to make such effect. Sigh..
-
Today I told a 5 star lame joke.
I told Cheng Yee the chiffon cake was in the pantry. And then after a short pause, I asked her a series of questions which stunned her at first. She can't help laughing afterwards.
I asked her:
How can a chiffon cake roundish in shape?
Why is it not square?
Aren't it 四方 cake (Pronounce in Cantonese)?
Roundish, no?
.
.
.
.
Alright, they do look squarish when it's cut into slices. lol...
Afterwards Cheng Yee even went around asking people why is chiffon cake not squarish. lol..

1 comment:
Post a Comment