I just came back from my second level Korean class (Beginner 2) first class!
Feel so belonged when met my teacher Ms Kim and my fellow classmates. Now the class is getting smaller, only 7 people per class. Hence the classroom is very tiny. Now only left ChiaoWen, WeiWei, WeiYen, Bryan, Alec and Me. Alya was absent.
First class was tedious. Suddenly many grammar theories came bombarding us. Maybe one week holiday was too long for us. hehe..
-
Went to aunt's house last Sunday coz my parents came for my bro's convocation on Monday.
We played Pictionary that night.
That was the first time I played Pictionary. It's a game where you have to express something in a card you picked by drawing, without verbal communication with your teammate. And your teammate have to guess the words in the card correctly from your drawings.
The most difficult word I got was 'language'. How are you going to draw language?!
I attempted drawing two persons talking to each other. I can't write any words so I can't put English, Malay, Chinese words in the drawing to emphasize different languages.
My mum (she's my teammate) can't get my drawing.
Anywhos, it's a fun game. And I can't wait to play that again. =P
-
I was listening to his song in my car when coming back from Korean class.
He's Mika. The song is Grace Kelly. It's a very special song sang very crazily and with weird high pitches which really suit the tune. Lively song this is. =)
Many people dislike him because of the way he brings himself. But I think regardless he's gay or not, he's voice is superb!
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment