Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy birthday girl =)

We kicked start our pre-celebration of Get Pei's birthday yesterday at Umai-ya Restaurant at PJ Uptown for the Japanese buffet lunch. Of so many things we ordered I prefer the sashimi. The salmon was really thick and fresh! Too bad Aud had to do lab and couldn't join us for the lunch.



The green tea ice cream was nice too! But forgot to take the picture of the ice cream. Hehe.


Salad



























Get Pei's presents:




Aud joined us later on in Pyramid after the lunch. We went to Canton-i to accompany her for her lunch. I had pamelo mango pudding. It was delicious!




Aud's lunch - Char Siew rice. Looks yummy!


In Canton-i

Afterward we went to watch Transformers. Second time for Get Pei. Hehe. I love the show. It makes me feels like buying their movie-tie in books now.

After that we took pictures in the mall which made us looked like tourists. lol..




Oops... I hunched. So ugly.


Saw this line in the lady's restroom in Pyramid. I think it's cute.


We had our dinner at the Pancake House. We took a lot of photos there. hehe.. I love this part the most coz we had fun!




Act cute








The cake. The strawberries was delicious!


With the cake


A candid of me doing childish acts.


Supposed to act like couples but I couldn't help laughing. =P Get Pei's a good actor. Sorry I ruined it. lol...


Nice one! Hehe.


I had the pan chicken special set. The macaroni was nice! But the chicken was so so. I prefer KFC than this.


It was damn tired laughing and walking. But it was fun and happy being with my girls for the day. =) I enjoy the moments.

3 comments:

@ppl3 said...

Miss the life back in KL>>>> SIgh!

wy said...

i saw a familiar skirt! *winkwink*
i haven't got a chance to wear mine! can you believe it?

yinkheay said...

Aww.. I miss u wey yiing! I order you to come back now! =P