Few days ago I received a song from Zhuang called "Bitter Heart" by Zee Avi.
I didn't have the chance to listen to it coz my PC have been giving me problem when opening softwares to play videos or audio. It will lag.
Just now finally I had the chance to uninstall some of the unnecessary programs and then played the song. When I first heard it from my PC, I knew right away that this is the song I have been humming when I was cooking my dinner just now. I heard this song from the radio station and love the happy tune of the song.
Since it's so nice I decided to share it at my blog. I went to youtube to look for this song and a Malay-like girl shown up in the videos. I was wondering where this singer come from.
I was shocked when I found that she's from Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia!
I'm so touched that a Malaysian singer can come up with Norah Jones type of song and gain fame in the US.
P/S: Zhuang I love this song! Thanks for sending it to me! But too bad the song cut off halfway. =(

No comments:
Post a Comment