Saw a video explaining for Michael Jackson's negative comments which I really agree to.
These are my opinions about Michael Jackson:
He did plastic surgery to his nose because he broke his nose during his dance routine in 1979. He complained of difficulty in breathing after the incident. After that his nose started to become pointed. (Source from http://www.popstarsplus.com/music_michaeljackson.htm)
In mid 1980s he was diagnosed of suffering from Vitiligo and Lupus. The treatment for these diseases made him turned pale which explains his white skin.
And the pedophile accusation! There was zero evidence that he did the crime lo. And I seriously believe he loves kids more than anyone else he wrote so many songs about kids and even build a theme park for the kids.
And he's definitely someone with good heart coz he had contributed in charity most of his life.
I hope everyone would stop giving negative comments about him.
These are my opinions about Michael Jackson:
He did plastic surgery to his nose because he broke his nose during his dance routine in 1979. He complained of difficulty in breathing after the incident. After that his nose started to become pointed. (Source from http://www.popstarsplus.com/music_michaeljackson.htm)
In mid 1980s he was diagnosed of suffering from Vitiligo and Lupus. The treatment for these diseases made him turned pale which explains his white skin.
And the pedophile accusation! There was zero evidence that he did the crime lo. And I seriously believe he loves kids more than anyone else he wrote so many songs about kids and even build a theme park for the kids.
And he's definitely someone with good heart coz he had contributed in charity most of his life.
I hope everyone would stop giving negative comments about him.

No comments:
Post a Comment