Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Eason is coming to town!

Eason Chan is coming to Sunway!

OMG OMG OMG!

I've been telling myself that I wanna listen him singing live if I have the chance to. The death of Michael Jackson gave me a lesson that "Don't hesitate if you really like the singer".

Eason's a great singer. I started to notice Eason Chan after I heard his 幸福摩天轮.


After that his 明年今日 attracted me. I was actually attracted by one of the sentence 人总需要勇敢生存 which I think it's very motivating.

Then one more song I really like is "Aren't you glad"! It's his first English song. It's written by a white man But too bad Malaysia cannot view the MV due to copyright restriction. =(

Some other songs which are nice are 兄妹, 浮夸, K歌之王, 不如这样, Shall We Talk, and his very new hits 七百年后.

Awww! I really wanna go to his concert coming up next month. =( But very kelian. Nobody is interested except the intern student, Ronald, in my lab. Sigh.. Maybe ask him whether I can tag along. Or maybe I just go there alone la since its just nearby (at Sunway surf beach).

No comments: