
I dragged myself home very 'early' the next day.
Woke up at 8am the next day for badminton appointment with my fellow colleagues at Menjalara, Kepong. I just played for less than 1 hour my engine died. lol. My limbs were like cotton candy. lol.
Actually the main reason I went to this badminton thing was for the food my colleague promised me. Hehe. She told me the food at the cake house there are very nice. And it's the main reason I write this entry too. Keke.. Coz the food were indeed very nice!

The cake house's name is De Pastry Chef

It's so famous that many celebrities came to visit the pastry

Not only the meals were tasty, there were different types of attractive cakes displayed too.
These were the food we ordered:

Fettuccine Al Funghi. I love! Taste very Italian. =) This is how a pasta should taste like! Yum! It had a spice aroma which I could not name.

Chicken chop. Ok la.. Like normal chicken chop lo.

Tomyam meehoon. The tomyam lacked the aroma of serai and daun limau purut. But still consider ok ok la.

Mango smooties I ordered. Nice!

The drinks my colleagues ordered. Dun remember the names. I only remember the middle one was melon+honey coz I wanted to order this. =P

My supervisor, Toh Theng.

Yenny
After the meal we went to visit Cheng Yee's parents at their coffee shop near the Pasar Kepong. Chit chat a while then went back. I K.O. in Toh Theng's car during the journey back to Sunway and continued to sleep when I reached home. This was the longest sleep I had in my conscious life. I slept from 3.30pm till Sunday morning 7.30am! o.O Feel very very refreshed the next morning. Actually I still feel refreshed now. lol.
Sunday was another busy day running here and there. But I was recharged so I didn't even feel a tiny tinge of tiredness. =)
I'm refreshed. Are you? =)

No comments:
Post a Comment