Today is an extremely unlucky day. Sigh. Dunno how to describe the series of my unfortunate events.
But it's not my main purpose to sharing my unlucky events now. I just watched a video which almost suffocated me from excessive laughing. The video is about a couple of German CPR teachers pranking some of the students by dressing someone in a dummy suit. Damn hilarious one. Haha..
I wonder real life situation the body will jerk like that or not. If like that damn scary one la.. haha..
Hope the laughter can chase my bad luck away.
-
Today learned some new Korean words.
Wallet = Jikap
The first time I heard it I almost fell to the floor. It sounds exactly like finger/ toe nails in Cantonese.
So next time I can say "I'm gonna take out my jikap" lol.. Sounds so eerie.. =P
But it's not my main purpose to sharing my unlucky events now. I just watched a video which almost suffocated me from excessive laughing. The video is about a couple of German CPR teachers pranking some of the students by dressing someone in a dummy suit. Damn hilarious one. Haha..
I wonder real life situation the body will jerk like that or not. If like that damn scary one la.. haha..
Hope the laughter can chase my bad luck away.
-
Today learned some new Korean words.
Wallet = Jikap
The first time I heard it I almost fell to the floor. It sounds exactly like finger/ toe nails in Cantonese.
So next time I can say "I'm gonna take out my jikap" lol.. Sounds so eerie.. =P

No comments:
Post a Comment