Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sleeping on boat

Was reading Kenny Sia's blog. His new entry "Hallo, Halong Bay" on his visit to Halong Bay, Vietnam was interesting. According to him, "An overnight stay on the boat at Halong Bay is an experience I highly recommend. There's nothing more serence than waking up on a gently rocking boat amidst the morning drizzle surrounded by karst limestones."

Then in my mind I started picture the bed. What I imagined is something like this.



Then only I realised that I had never been sleeping on a boat before. I guess this experience will be very cool. Maybe I should put it in my wishing list. =)



It will be so nice waking up to see the endless sea and sky. And maybe some seabirds.



Of coz not for months la. Maybe 1-2 days I still can tolerate. Otherwise every day see the same view. Sien le....




Then I found this picture.



I didn't know they actually have this. I don't think I can sleep soundly on the net.



No comments: