We read the same comics, we played LEGO together, tickled each other, beat each other up, and played water splashing when we were washing the floor, Coca-cola 123, played dancing lion, watch cartoons on TV when parents were not at home, Although he's my younger brother, when I think back, I realised that he influenced me more than I did.
Then, since 2 years ago when he went to cyberjaya to further study (and at the same time I was studying at Monash), we got to see each other less often. When I went home during holiday, he was busy with his studies; When he had his holiday, I was having exam.
Now that I started working I guess I can only see him once a year, that is during the Chinese new year. He went back to hometown yesterday and he's now a JB working part time for his holiday. That's why I'm missing him so much now. If I go back hometown this weekend I could have travel back with him and we would have lotsa time to spend with.
When he was 4
He liked to make funny face. Hehe... Cute la..
This is few months before he started to grow taller than me. He was 14.
2 years ago when he started to study in MMU. He was 17.
During Chinese new year this year. He's 19.
Handsome hor? Hehe..
Not only he's handsome. He treasures friendship more than himself. And he is very helpful to his friends, very sincere to his friends. Very matured (more mature than me definitely...hehehe), and independent. Respects elders. That is the main reason he is so attractive to everyone around him.
I'm happy to have him.

No comments:
Post a Comment