Sunday, October 28, 2007

Salwar kameez

Maybe it's because of the Deepavali craze... I feel like buying an Indian kameez (Punjabi suit). Yea... I just want the kameez. Don't want the salwar. Kameez is the top and Salwar the trousers.



As simple as these...plain plain one??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Or pink with flashy flowers??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Or plain white with some patterns??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Or bercorak-corak one??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wah...All are nice la...I wan...

I'm gonna buy one... I'm gonna buy one!!

Kekeke...



Zhuang asked. "For what?"

To wear to work lah. Or go shopping...hehehehe... Just feel like it..



Dunno why. I kept picturing myself wearing the kameez with a black legging, or skinny jeans, or just normal boot cut jeans. Or just wear the Kameez...


Like this


Sexy-nya...



That's why I don't need the Salwar. Modernized Punjabi fashion ma.. Kekeke..




1 comment:

Tarun said...

you look sexy baby....keep it up