Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Outdoor games

I'm a very death-phobia person.

But, I can't resist outdoor games temptations. I just can't stop visualising myself playing those games.

Although I had never tried any of them but they were in my to-do list since I was 13.



Outdoor games To-do list:


1. Parasailing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


2. Sky Diving

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


3. Surfing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


4. Rafting

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


5. Bunjee Jumping

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


6. Rock climbing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Anyone interested? Next time we go together. =)



8 comments:

Eevy said...

ME ME ME!!!

yinkheay said...

which one u wan oh?

Eevy said...

Anything also can..lol..but if can, i'll pass the first two..lol..don't think i can breathe up there..and i alwis have nightmares falling from the sky..so i'm scared.. =P

yinkheay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yinkheay said...

So your prefer water activity la? You heard Raleigh before? I just came back from a hiking at Bukit Tabur today with them. Got a bit of real rock climbing stuff. Very fun. Finally one dream came true. =P

Then next month they will be having canoing and boating near Titiwangsa. U interested? I feel like going la..

Anonymous said...

Let's go! (wink wink)

yinkheay said...

who are u mon?

Anonymous said...

COUNT ME IN!! hohoho... i just tried ONE b4 oni...