The first thing that come to my mind is that I'm gonna pay back my mum for the new cell phone she bought me as promised.
Then, I thought about how much I'm gonna save from the pay. Then, I'm planning on what I wanna buy with my salary apart from the cell phone.
The first thought that came to me was buying the books I've been longing:
(1) The five people you meet in heaven - by Mitch Albom
(2) For one more day - by Mitch Albom
(3) The monk who sold his Ferrari - by Robin Sharma
I think one month buy one book should be enough. Otherwise I'll bankrupt. Some more I'm still reading 'Middlesex'. Not even half way through the book yet. LoL.
Apart from books, hmm... I wanna buy loads of bubble tea and KitKat. Muahaha..
Apart from these, I'm contented with what I have now.

No comments:
Post a Comment