Monday, October 29, 2007

10 things I'm gonna do if I earn RM15000 per month now

Have been discussing (or should I say day-dreaming??) with Zhuang last week that what will we do if we earn RM15000 per month. Fifteen thousand per month for heaven's sake!

Zhuang lived in US for 5 years. So, initially when I asked her, her reaction was "Cheh... why not USD 15000 per month instead?" But, for staying and spending at KL, earning RM15000 per month for a fresh grad is so impossible.

So we started to imagine what if we earn RM15000 per month.

1. I would buy those nice but expensive clothes i always wanted to buy... ngek ngek...
There's one puffy blue knee-length dress from Pavilion Parkson (RM269) and one simple but elegant violet knee-length dress from GAP (RM 280++ i think). I can visualise them in my eyes now. Crazy already.

2. Buy myself a laptop.

3. Join fitness centre or club with swimming pool and sauna.

4. Then I'll give my parents allowance so that they can retire. Then 10% (RM1500) goes to my bro. And pay for my bro's fees too.

5. Go Europe for a trip when I'm got my annual leave
I always wanted to go Europe because I really love their brown brown colour worn-out historic buildings

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So nice right?


6. Go Australia find Wey Yiing, Jackie and Ping Jun

7. Buy or adopt a puppy


Maltese

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


West Highland White terrier

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Or Yorkshire terrier

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



8. Slowly save money and buy a small cosy house. Arrange and renovate it with cool interior design.

9. Buy a car.

10. Invest in stock market



LoL. Enough of day-dreaming already.

No comments: