Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saga trek

Photos from Saga + Ah Pek hill hike with Marble Soon on Saturday


Started from Track A towards Saga peak. Starting that part very steep. Start hiking already feel out of breath. Had my first rest after 2 minutes hike. lol.. But luckily the trek was quite short. Took only 24 minutes to reach the peak. Wondering why the timing is so accurate le? Coz Marble Soon timed for me ma.. It's for training purpose.


Peak of Saga hill. I was impressed with the facility there: tables, benches, whiteboard, hula loops, swings, stoves for tea making, hammocks, plenty of gym-like equipments. Whoa. No need to pay to go gym lo. Just climb Saga hill can do gym already. So cool right? Although it's like violating the nature but those who brought these things up maintained the hill pretty well. I respect that! =)


They even have maps for the tracks! In awe... After Saga peak, we head towards Cuepacs trail. Soon said the trail itself is Ah Pek hill already. Confusing...


Trek down to the waterfall from Ah Pek.


I brought the leftover dinner I cooked (tomyam fried meehoon) as lunch while Soon brought Campbell chicken soup again.. Reheating the meehoon.


Campbell soup and tomyam meehoon


Enjoying my meal.


Nice right these mushrooms?!! I love mushrooms, they blossom in groups which makes them looks like a galaxy of stars in the jungle. =)


After lunch I got more energy, so I volunteer to help Soon carry his bag. lol. No la.. for training purpose. Then only realized it feels like a pregnant lady. Very troublesome to walk. So I trekked slower.


Took with Soon before we left the waterfall.


After that we trekked back to the Saga peak and relaxed on the hammocks for a while. Fell from one hammock when I attempted to lie on it. Got a girl sitting behind saw the whole thing and tried to hide her grin.. Argh.. Malunya... Soon laughed his head off. (-_-)||

After the hike we went to explore. Haha.. nola. Soon said he was told that the famous seafood restaurant is nearby. So we went to check whether it's there. And we found it!


Have to drive very bumpy stony road to reach this place. Plus the fertilizer smell was very strong and pungent to the nose under the glaring sun. But a lot people eating seafood there when we reached there. They seemed enjoying the meal there. Next time must go try there =)

Then had some pan mee and ice kacang near Small Genting before went back. Ice kacang was nice but pan mee was just so-so.


After the trek I was damn tired and slept like a pig. lol. But I challenged my own stamina.. This morning went to jog at Taman Bukit Jalil with Zhuang again. Jogged first round already feel out of breath and legs were damn sore. But, the second round I felt more at ease and the pain had gone and the breath smoother. In the end I jogged 3 and half rounds (I dunno how many kilometers).

Felt so satisfied with my determination. =) How I wish I can continue my training everyday even during the weekdays. Sigh.


2 comments:

purplishsoul said...

those mushrooms are so pretty :) i like...

wy said...

luckily not too late to find out you've got a new hairstyle.~

hope i will remember to visit you more often.~ still no updates shown.