Friday, April 3, 2009

A bit of this and that...

So happy~~!!

Coz CP skyped me just now! And then me, Aud and CP, 3 of us talk together. After the chat only I realized how I miss the time 3 of us hang out together in hostel.

Miss ya CP! Call more often yea~ =D


----------------


This weekend is going to be busy as usual. lol..

Which reminded me a conversation between me and CY. (Note: CY is my jimui at work. hehe)

Me: I'm very not active one. I always stay at home one. See I'm as guai as you. =P
CY: Yameh? I thought you went hiking last weekend? And the week before last week go where ah? Sing K? And that day just said you came back from yamcha with a friend?
Me: Erhh... Hehe.. Yahor... Okloh.. I'm busy on weekends only ma.. But weekdays still very guai one. Hahaha..

So yeah... I'm going to go for a small hike tomorrow. For some combination reasons I cant get my old hiking kaki to join me. One going Ching Ming, one going to hang out with friends, one didn't even reply my message. But nevermind, I still have my training partner - Marble Soon. lol.

And then Sunday going to eat Thai food with colleagues! Yummy! Gosh, my gastric juice is gushing out now. lol. Have to remember take photos of the food and put here. Hehe.


Oh ya! Since tomorrow I'm going to hike early morning, means I have to wake up before 7am, means I have to sleep now already! Alrights.. Nights everyone.


1 comment:

CP said...

me too.. miss those time in sunway condo hostel... bitching at aud's room and the counter pain smell.. LOL...