Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hairstyles for 2009

Hmm. I googled for the 2009 hairstyle trend. And guess what I found?


There are 3 types:

1. Short - Pixie style




2. Long - Straight and silky




3. Long - 70s wavy hair



Which one should I try le? 3rd one I definitely don't need to change anything to my hair already coz my hair looks fluffy like the most right hand side picture. Hehe.

Pixie one is quite impossible coz I have thick hair, I might look like I'm wearing a helmet when having that style (unless, according to Audrey, I go trim my hair every 2 weeks)

Silky one is quite tempting to me. But I had that last year already. Having back the same silky hair will be quite boring, isn't it?

The most drastic change will be pixie hair, but it's sooo short! I might need to think twice. Hmm...


Which hairstyle I should I choose? I want to have a new hairstyle in 2009 =) Any suggestions?



No comments: