But the MV is a bit too normal, typical western style rock star MV. But what's more important is the music right? =)
------------------------
These few days kept saying wrong things:
1. Wanted to say autoclave but said photostat instead.
I asked my lab mates "Who want to photostat Schott bottles?" lol.. If only the bottles can be photocopied. hehe
2. This one is in mandarin: 向男生表白 becomes 向男生漂白. ROTFL [Roll On The Floor Laughing]
1. Wanted to say autoclave but said photostat instead.
I asked my lab mates "Who want to photostat Schott bottles?" lol.. If only the bottles can be photocopied. hehe
2. This one is in mandarin: 向男生表白 becomes 向男生漂白. ROTFL [Roll On The Floor Laughing]
-----------------------
Argh. So many things to do recently.
1. Have to prepare for the exhibition of Raleigh Asia Regional Conference. Due date is very soon which is next Tuesday! And now I still have no idea how to do le.
2. My chemistry class preparation.
3. Teaching swimming on Friday. Gonna practice my backstroke already. Keke..
4. Moving house! Not yet pack my stuff. Oh and I must remember to call up the owner to settle the deposit.
5. And omg omg! Should I go to the Gunung Ruil trip. end of the month? The stay in Orang Asli's house is really new to me. =( But hor. I know nobody there. =(
6. And etc etc etc. Will only tell here what is etc etc etc when I succeed. Keke.
Sometimes I hope I can just lie on the bed staring at the ceiling and basically just doing nothing. But normally when I have the time to do that, I will end up watching dramas or movies.
Ok. Off to finish up my etc etc etc stuff first. Ciao~~
p/s: Yeay. Obama won the election! Am so happy! Actually I should say I'm envious of America. Coz second class citizen is never going to become prime minister in Malaysia ever. I'm so proud of white Americans who voted Obama because they are willing to accept second class citizen as their leader. I respect them!
1. Have to prepare for the exhibition of Raleigh Asia Regional Conference. Due date is very soon which is next Tuesday! And now I still have no idea how to do le.
2. My chemistry class preparation.
3. Teaching swimming on Friday. Gonna practice my backstroke already. Keke..
4. Moving house! Not yet pack my stuff. Oh and I must remember to call up the owner to settle the deposit.
5. And omg omg! Should I go to the Gunung Ruil trip. end of the month? The stay in Orang Asli's house is really new to me. =( But hor. I know nobody there. =(
6. And etc etc etc. Will only tell here what is etc etc etc when I succeed. Keke.
Sometimes I hope I can just lie on the bed staring at the ceiling and basically just doing nothing. But normally when I have the time to do that, I will end up watching dramas or movies.
Ok. Off to finish up my etc etc etc stuff first. Ciao~~
p/s: Yeay. Obama won the election! Am so happy! Actually I should say I'm envious of America. Coz second class citizen is never going to become prime minister in Malaysia ever. I'm so proud of white Americans who voted Obama because they are willing to accept second class citizen as their leader. I respect them!


No comments:
Post a Comment