kayak with Raleigh people.
All these kayaks had to be carried from the storeroom which is 100+m away from the lakeside. Summore some of the kayaks are very heavy. My arms are aching now because of this (not because of kayaking)
It's my first kayak experience. We had a kayak guide who taught us how to paddle and the hand signals for kayaking. Everyone is listening to the briefing except me who was dozing off. Hehe.
Then after that we were 'thrown' into the water to practice our water confidence. We had to turn and somersault in the water. Oh ya! And we had to learn switching side from one side of the kayak to another in the water.
Then we can start kayaking! But I didn't really master the technique of kayaking, I just couldn't keep my kayak straight when I move forward! See where I'm going?
I got pretty serious sunburn on my face now. I look like the Santa Clause's Rudolph reindeer now. Why? Because I'm having a really red nose (from sunburn) and red cheeks! =( Tomorrow it's gonna turn dark. Sigh...
Raleigh is always filled with high spirits =) Even our kayak guide (at the very right) also joined in happily with us. hehe... [Picture taken from Richard Teh's FB]
Then after that I rushed back to OUG for my tuition. And I collected some stuff placed at my aunt's house which was brought by my brother from hometown. I didn't unpack them until I'm back. I just saw a harddisk box in the plastic bag. I remember mum told me they are going to give me mum's unused internal harddisk. So I was expecting they put the old harddisk into the box.
Then when I came back and opened it, inside the box is a brand new 500GB external harddisk!
OMG! I was so confused I called up mum and asked her why was the external harddisk here. She told me it was the birthday present from herself and my bro and his girlfriend. Awww.. I'm soooo touched! I felt my tears welling up.
Oh by the way, I think my legs are going to fall apart. But kayaking doesn't use much leg muscles right? Hmm. I dunno what's wrong with it. Maybe I walked too much? lol. Oh! Or was it the jog I had the day before yesterday? That was my longest jog I had in my life. And guess how many km? 1.5km only. keke.. The second longest jog was with Ching Wan last time during A Levels. We jogged around the football field for around 3-4 times and I was already knocked out. I'm so proud I made to 1.5km this time. Haha. I know I'm very lousy.
My goodness the marathon is like one month away and I am still not sure whether I can make it for 10km. Please, give me the perseverence and determination to proof to myself that I can run 10km. =)
---------------------
Beware!! 18SX content below. Please do no scroll down if you are under 18 years old.
Now I'm happily eating mum's gong zai beng! =D
Something there is very big lo... 18SX or not? Heee.. Gotcha!!
--------------
Tonight, I'm gonna make full use of the weekend to have a 100% beauty sleep to rest my berkecai-kecai punya leg. Muahaha.
-------------
JJ new songs are nice! Especially the 小酒窝 with Ah Sa. Thumbs up!
I also like the rapping part of this song called 不潮不用花钱. (I thought it is supposed to be 不愁不用花钱? Hmmm) Plus. The lyrics is very non-sense. No meaning at all one especially the rapping part. But the rapping part tune is nice. =) It's at the very last part.
Updated 10 November 2008 7.59pm
All these kayaks had to be carried from the storeroom which is 100+m away from the lakeside. Summore some of the kayaks are very heavy. My arms are aching now because of this (not because of kayaking)
It's my first kayak experience. We had a kayak guide who taught us how to paddle and the hand signals for kayaking. Everyone is listening to the briefing except me who was dozing off. Hehe.
Then we can start kayaking! But I didn't really master the technique of kayaking, I just couldn't keep my kayak straight when I move forward! See where I'm going?
Then we formed a line with our kayaks. It was fun!
Another line.
I got pretty serious sunburn on my face now. I look like the Santa Clause's Rudolph reindeer now. Why? Because I'm having a really red nose (from sunburn) and red cheeks! =( Tomorrow it's gonna turn dark. Sigh...
Then after that I rushed back to OUG for my tuition. And I collected some stuff placed at my aunt's house which was brought by my brother from hometown. I didn't unpack them until I'm back. I just saw a harddisk box in the plastic bag. I remember mum told me they are going to give me mum's unused internal harddisk. So I was expecting they put the old harddisk into the box.
Then when I came back and opened it, inside the box is a brand new 500GB external harddisk!
OMG! I was so confused I called up mum and asked her why was the external harddisk here. She told me it was the birthday present from herself and my bro and his girlfriend. Awww.. I'm soooo touched! I felt my tears welling up.
Oh by the way, I think my legs are going to fall apart. But kayaking doesn't use much leg muscles right? Hmm. I dunno what's wrong with it. Maybe I walked too much? lol. Oh! Or was it the jog I had the day before yesterday? That was my longest jog I had in my life. And guess how many km? 1.5km only. keke.. The second longest jog was with Ching Wan last time during A Levels. We jogged around the football field for around 3-4 times and I was already knocked out. I'm so proud I made to 1.5km this time. Haha. I know I'm very lousy.
My goodness the marathon is like one month away and I am still not sure whether I can make it for 10km. Please, give me the perseverence and determination to proof to myself that I can run 10km. =)
---------------------
Beware!! 18SX content below. Please do no scroll down if you are under 18 years old.
Now I'm happily eating mum's gong zai beng! =D
Something there is very big lo... 18SX or not? Heee.. Gotcha!!
--------------
Tonight, I'm gonna make full use of the weekend to have a 100% beauty sleep to rest my berkecai-kecai punya leg. Muahaha.
-------------
JJ new songs are nice! Especially the 小酒窝 with Ah Sa. Thumbs up!
I also like the rapping part of this song called 不潮不用花钱. (I thought it is supposed to be 不愁不用花钱? Hmmm) Plus. The lyrics is very non-sense. No meaning at all one especially the rapping part. But the rapping part tune is nice. =) It's at the very last part.
Updated 10 November 2008 7.59pm









No comments:
Post a Comment