I didn't realized how detached I was from my blog and the internet until I read an email from 2 days ago just now (Last time I checked my Gmail at least everyday).
I'm really busy this week mainly on these:
1. Preparing for tuition stuff coz it's the last day of tuition with the Form 4 kids today and I hope I can give them my best. (15% of my free time)
2. Meeting up Steven (20% of my free time)
3. Sleep like there's no tomorrow because of headache (20% of my free time)
4. Watch Korean drama (45% of my free time)
Hehe. I hope this won't happen so frequently in the future coz jumbling and summarizing everything together in ONE post is really messy.
-----------------------
Updates updates! From last week till now! hehe. I know it's long.And this post will be really long too. =P But no worries. Coz I will cut the words and let the pictures do the talking.
I'm really busy this week mainly on these:
1. Preparing for tuition stuff coz it's the last day of tuition with the Form 4 kids today and I hope I can give them my best. (15% of my free time)
2. Meeting up Steven (20% of my free time)
3. Sleep like there's no tomorrow because of headache (20% of my free time)
4. Watch Korean drama (45% of my free time)
Hehe. I hope this won't happen so frequently in the future coz jumbling and summarizing everything together in ONE post is really messy.
-----------------------
Updates updates! From last week till now! hehe. I know it's long.And this post will be really long too. =P But no worries. Coz I will cut the words and let the pictures do the talking.
CP's farewell with a fruitcake in Audrey's room
I'm dark. I know. But the photo is dark also. So actually I'm not that dark. keke.
~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ .
A breakfast in Old Taste
Me and Audrey just realized that both of us fancy having early breakfast outside very much. We woke ourselves earlier than normal last Saturday just for a breakfast before we go to work.
French toast, roti bakar (toast) and hazelnut coffee for me
Tuna sandwich, roti bakar and white coffee for Olie
~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ .
Laksa-ing at Laksa Shack, One Utama, with Wey Yiing
My ice lemon tea and Wey Yiing's air sirap (syrup juice)
I had Sarawak Laksa. Quite special.
Wey Yiing had Johor Laksa
~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ .
Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival at Time square
And found that I actually have no interest in how to play with lights and contrast and the shutter speed or what not. But I love to see the photos in the exhibition. And ...my goodness ! Nowadays cameras are so cheap! RM800 for a 10 megapixel thin and sleek camera with pretty big zoom in magnitude (is it called magnitude? lol) and anti-shock function plus 2GB memory card! Oh my god! How I wish I can buy one. Sob sob.
Pardon the number of pictures in the festival. So many people are carrying their SLR cameras around I dun have the gut to take picture with my handphone camera. hehe.
~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ .
Meet up Steven
We had dinner at Gasoline in Pyramid
It's really dark inside. I recommend you bring a torch if you want to read the menus there. (Oops! I forgot I have a torch in my handbag stand by)
The lamb chop I ordered is so-so la. Got a very strong frozen food taste. But the rest says their food are quite nice.
~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ .
Tried Skin Food masks
So cute! Looks like ice-cream
It looks like this inside
With a ice-cream spoon too!
Mix it and ta-da! It's ready to be applied to the face. This one is rose petals and herbs facial mask
Looks like monster. lol.
As the name says it: Cocoa and honey mask
The cocoa powder smells just like those cocoa powder for baking.
After mixing with honey. It looks just like the chocolate ice-cream topping of Mc Donald's sundae. And it smells like chocolate brownies!
At that moment this chocolate mixture looks edible to me.
But I finally managed to persuade myself that it is NOT food and sadly dabbed it on my face. I felt like licking those chocolate around my mouth too. But the thought of this chocolate mixture might have some inedible stabilizing agents in it stopped me from doing so.
Do I look like African? lol
p.s. Talk about Africans I hate it when the Africans staying next door say something like "Hey! Pretty girl. How are you?" to me. As if I know them like that. Makes me feel so insecured staying here.
Never mind. I'm shifting anyways. Keke. Cant wait.
~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ .
Double rainbows
Such a rare beauty having two rainbows lying parallel by each other. They brightened up my mood that day.

4 comments:
This is definitely one of the interesting entries of the blog! Seems like you have lotsa fun! Ooh, not to mention about the skin food's mask! Life is good, isn't it? ^_*
lol.. life is so good that i have so many friends around to keep me occupied. And I know how to get myself occupied too. Hehe. Life is good. It will be even better if I'm going for camps or hikings. Hehe.
hey Heay, haha...
Saw ur pic on the rainbow, good shot...if u happen to see a rainbow again, then try spotting out the second one, they always appear together...
I saw a circle rainbow when I was a kid. 360 degree one. On top of my head instead of those normal rainbow staying at the side of the sky. I've never seen such beauty ever since.
Post a Comment