I found several Jay's new song in Youtube just now. I love love love Jay's new song - 稻香 - MV!
I hope this song can reduce suicide cases coz it says "Even if you've lost everything, appreciate everything left with you" "Hang on, don't give up on yourself yet!" "Give yourself a smile, fame is not everything". Of all the lines, one line makes me wanted to cry. It says "go home, go back to the perfect simplicity" Oh! How I wish I can go home now. =( Homesick already.
Other than this famous song, I got attracted to one of the songs called 乔克叔叔. Normal people will not like this song. Hehe. But I'm one weirdo who likes weird songs with outstanding tunes (I think it is outstanding la. coz normal commercial songs will not have such tunes). =P If you have time to listen to it, click on the Youtube link below. Then you will know how weird this song is. lol.
Actually I only found these two songs special. The rest are quite normal.
I hope this song can reduce suicide cases coz it says "Even if you've lost everything, appreciate everything left with you" "Hang on, don't give up on yourself yet!" "Give yourself a smile, fame is not everything". Of all the lines, one line makes me wanted to cry. It says "go home, go back to the perfect simplicity" Oh! How I wish I can go home now. =( Homesick already.
Other than this famous song, I got attracted to one of the songs called 乔克叔叔. Normal people will not like this song. Hehe. But I'm one weirdo who likes weird songs with outstanding tunes (I think it is outstanding la. coz normal commercial songs will not have such tunes). =P If you have time to listen to it, click on the Youtube link below. Then you will know how weird this song is. lol.
Actually I only found these two songs special. The rest are quite normal.

No comments:
Post a Comment