Saturday, October 11, 2008

I had a great birthday. Thanks everyone =)

Oops! Sorry I've been slacking from blogging for so long. =P

Because last few days I had been occupied by a Taiwanese Drama called 篮球火 casted by 言承旭, 小猪 and 吴尊.



I've downloaded until episode 11 but only watched until 7th. Hehe. Today is an off day from this addiction.



The way they slam dunk is really cool! Although it's impossible to do that, but the style is damn cool. They are really creative, to put animation and real drama together. =)


-----------------------

Ok. Back to what I wanted to tell here. I had a special birthday this year because I got to celebrate birthday twice! Once with my girls and another time with my colleagues. I feel so loved!

I celebrated with the girls the day before. It was so sweet of them knowing me always wanted to try Tony Roma's food they had the dinner there. =)




Had a 8 oz steak with BBQ chicken. Side dishes were mashed potato and fresco tomato salad. Steak was tasteless but texture was good. BBQ chicken tasted perfect but texture was too hard.

And being friends for so many years they had started to have this I-bring-you-to-the-mall-and-you-choose-your-own-birthday-present method. Actually I love this idea lo. Coz this ensures the present is really what I like ma. Keke. I love the perfume I chose.




The new release from Dior: Miss Dior Cherie. Audrey told me it was nice. So I tried it and it smelled great on my wrist. =D


Went to have Sundae after the shopping


Took these pictures before we left Pyramid


Love this kind of cap. Maybe one day I will buy myself one. Keke. But I seldom wear also. What's the point of buying then? lol.

And I love my birthday cake!! Oh my god! It's my favourite cake. Remember the chocolate mousse cake I posted up here recently. They had me that cake! Love it!


But this cake a bit too sweet and too moussy already. We couldn't finish it that night =P
[Oh by the way you can just ignore the number of the candle. I'm actually not that old. Am I? lol.. ]







GP kambate in your new road =)


SY jia you and kambate in your coming exam! =)


CP I'll miss you. Sob sob. Wish you all the best and must keep in touch yea!


Olie.. Olie dun read my blog also one. lol.. Nvm. Olie, come back earlier la. I so cham no one to kacau at home. Muakaka..

Eh? Woan Yng, manu lu? In another camera ah? Nevermind. WY, come find us more when we moved to new place yea. We got sofa in the living room there finally. Muahaha..


No worries WY. This photo has everyone. =)

Just realised you all posed so nice. V shape one. Kaka..


On that day itself I had Domino pizza lunch with my colleagues. It was really nice of them. Everyone enjoyed the pizzas (except a student who was vegetarian on that day and we didnt order vegetarian pizza coz we din know). Thanks CY for organizing. =)

-----------------------------

Other than the perfume, I had Skin Food facial masks from Zhuang.

The packeaging looks like ice cream right? One is rose & herbal oil and another one is cocoa & honey. I cant wait to try them! =D

And then from colleagues =D How nice!


Love this card. It's simple but special


Necklace! Hehe. But actually I seldom change necklace one. I always wear the purple crystal my grandma gave me (but necklace from my mum) coz I dunno in what occasion I can change necklace. Will see how. =P


-------------------------

Lastly, see this cute little hippo?

It's a handphone hanger. I bought it at the 7-11 shop in Genting. Few days after buying it only I found that it can talk! It will say "hehehe.. I love you" when I press it. lol. Actually it amused me when I accidentally pressed it. I know there's such thing la. But I never own any one of those talking soft toys, therefore the amusement. Keke..


No comments: