Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Prank websites

Just now was opening a page I got from the Friendster Bulletin. It was claimed to be a personality testing. So i answer the questions. But when I clicked to obtain the results I closed my eyes and covered my ears with my fingers.

Know why?

'cause everytime I got the scary prank with very closed-up ugly ghost popped up in front of me. And yeah... Especially the eerie scream. When I see the big eyes staring at me, all my hairs on my neck stood up and my heart missed a beat.

I wonder who photoshopped that ghost. Very successful indeed. But too bad nobody wanna take a second look at their creations, at least not me. =P

The first prank was about a hearing testing. I put on my headphone and listened properly to the sound (do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) and clicked the "I can hear" button. Then, there's one note where no sound was heard, so I thought it was too high-pitched.

So, I turned my headphone to full blast and clicked on the "listen again" button.


The next thing I know was the eerie scream magnified 1000 times in my ear and at the same time that DAMN pale face ghost popped in front of me!!!


I almost fell from my chair.

After that I kept getting this prank. Luckily I had my speaker and headphone off. But the image is scary enough.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh gosh dear.
i can't imagine.
that must be very scary!!!!!!
>.<

yinkheay said...

lol... yea

Y0n6z said...

You're haunted! HAHAHA! I sure would love to see the look on ur face at tht moment! =P

yinkheay said...

lol. not so easy let u see one. =P