Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Canoing

I know I have been posting on Raleigh's activities and I might sound like a salesgirl. lol. But I just can't help it. I can't stand the coolness from Raleigh. lol...

So here's another one. hehe.

Raleigh is going to CANOE on 1st Dec at Titiwangsa Lake Garden!! So I went to looked up the details of the plan. We are going to have trainers teaching us how to canoe at the lake. That sounds cool. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Canoe racing I guess


When I first read the details from the facebook event CK sent me I was like: Whoa, we actually have Kuala Lumpur Canoe Sports Association (KLCS) here in KL?

So I looked up KLCS on Google and found their website: http://www.klcs.org.my/ENGbackground.php They give trainings on canoing to the public at the lake garden. They even give trainings on canoe polo, flatwater racing, education, expedition and white water?!?!


Wow! They have canoe polo?!?! I wonder how they are going to grab the ball when they are already busy grabbing the paddle.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh I see. So they throw their paddles away when they want to grab the ball. Complicated game this is.


And white water canoing! It can be WoW So Cool!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sometimes not so...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Especially when you stand right up when you are not supposed to.


This looks so much fun than the flat-water canoe. With the water splashing here and there. So refreshing and wild. But of course there's some risk in it lah.

But nevertheless, I still have a strong urge to go try the not-so-exciting-type-of-canoing: the flat-water canoing on 1st Dec with Raleigh. lol.

But hor, although I got permission from my mum for the canoing, nobody is free to go with me =( I mean, yes, there will be Raleigh people, but nobody to talk to during the event very boring one mah... Get Pei is going to a marathon in Singapore, Adam is not sure whether he will be free that day and Keen is not interested with canoing. Sob Sob... Then even Choo Peng also going for the marathon in Singapore and Lian Shiang although finish exam already but she had already moved back to hometown.


Am I really going alone? Or should I not go? Sigh...


No comments: