I'm learning CSS and HTML for my blog's template now.
Found a nice template from Ice Angel. <http://www.blogskins.com/me/ice-angel> It was in pink initially. I changed it to yellow cuz I love yellow-orange-pink combination colour.
But there's some problem with the extension of the yellow bar on the right. I can't just copy and paste Ice Angel's HTML code to mine because my template setting is new one. So, I just paste the jpg address from her code and edited my template html settings. It took me whole night to try and error on every single unfamiliar code to remove the header's border, to adjust the sidebar's margins and the header's margin.
But for the extension of the image, I can't just repeat the image because the top part with the word 'sweet touch' will repeat.
I just want to repeat the continuous yellow bar like this:
I tried putting the second image in the html background image. But the image was too small it only take part of the page. =(
So now in order to make the blog can work temporary with this template I fixed the image.
But I sincerely hope there's a way to repeat the yellow bar.
Who can save me?
Found a nice template from Ice Angel. <http://www.blogskins.com/me/ice-angel> It was in pink initially. I changed it to yellow cuz I love yellow-orange-pink combination colour.
But there's some problem with the extension of the yellow bar on the right. I can't just copy and paste Ice Angel's HTML code to mine because my template setting is new one. So, I just paste the jpg address from her code and edited my template html settings. It took me whole night to try and error on every single unfamiliar code to remove the header's border, to adjust the sidebar's margins and the header's margin.
But for the extension of the image, I can't just repeat the image because the top part with the word 'sweet touch' will repeat.
I just want to repeat the continuous yellow bar like this:
I tried putting the second image in the html background image. But the image was too small it only take part of the page. =(
So now in order to make the blog can work temporary with this template I fixed the image.
But I sincerely hope there's a way to repeat the yellow bar.
Who can save me?

No comments:
Post a Comment