^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Alright... Stop thinking..
Finally I've done reading 'The monk who sold his Ferrari'. My next target will be 'The five people you meet in heaven' by Mitch Albom. But I feel like buying the 'Bioautography of Nelson Mandela: Long walk to freedom' too.
I first know about Mandela from newspaper review on him being a famous democratic symbol. I'm definitely gonna grab this book to know him more.
But there are many good reviews on 'The five people you meet in heaven' too. Hmm.. Maybe I should buy both?
lol. I'm greedy. =P
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yesterday Zhuang finally got a car temporarily from the car dealer before she gets her new car. I had been staying at her house for a month. This whole month we went to work together cuz she had no car. Was having fun staying at her house because we played monopoly when we were free at night or weekends, and went to buy bubble milk tea because we just feel like drinking the tea. =P
Actually I can go back USJ now since Zhuang has a car with her now. But I can't miss the chocolate truffle making session with her we decided earlier on. So I'm gonna continue staying at her house until this Sunday. Keke. I can feel the taste of the truffles in my mouth now already. Yummm!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tonight I was inching between the crowd in Pasar Malam (night market) with my cousins. Then this face of Ah Keen appeared in front of me. He was staring at me in disbelieve look. Looking back at him I was like "lol.. Can't believe we meet again unintentionally!". haha. That was so funny. Imagine we had the same bumped-into-one-another-unintentionally-thing happened exactly one month ago in the Midvalley Mall.
Last month we were discussing about whether we should go hiking with Raleigh and that we should drag Adam along. Then we met in the mall and we started discussing about the hiking thing. This time, I was pestering Keen to go canoing with me (because he don't feel like going and Get Pei can't join the canoing thing, so left him or Adam to accompany me go =P). And there we met in the pasar malam.
lol. Keen, I am so sure you are fated to go canoing with me =P haha...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I still miss Heng so much. =(

No comments:
Post a Comment