Friday, November 13, 2009

Rainbow agars

Guess what's this?



Or this?



Or this?



Nice right? So colourful... =) I made all these with agarose, phenol red and xylene cyanol blue dyes

I made them in agar plate (the plate we normally use for bacterial culture)


Nice right the colourful pattern in the agar? This eventually gives purple colour.


This is not for lab use. Just for deco only. Not for fun la.. They have their own purpose.

I really like the combination of the bright colours lo. Look so refreshing! =)

I especially like the rainbow picture at the top. =)

3 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the colours...so vibrant

yinkheay said...

I love it too! =)

Yasha said...

Hi Heay! I finally get a chance to come here and take a look at the agar!!!!! I only have three words in my mind right now. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! hehehhe. they are beautiful yo.