Thursday, November 19, 2009

My purse dripping blood

Today I stepped out of my house and tried to start off my car engine. But the car didn't budge. Instead, it triggers the car alarm. =.=" And my remote couldn't even off the alarm. The car was not responding to the remote control at all. I felt so hopeless standing beside my car demanding it to stop the alarm. I know it's silly. Cars don't read human language. My neighbour peeked out of her door checking what was happening. I gave her an "I have no idea, sorry" look.

Luckily my housemate was still at home, still yet to go for work. She drove me to a workshop nearby, I left my name and address and we came back. She went to work while I sat at the living room waiting for the repairman to come. It was the battery. My car battery was dead already. Upon changing new battery the car suddenly can start already.

Then I thought it's done. But that's not all.

The repairman said my generator (alternator) was weak. He said generator is a part which supplies energy to the battery (my mechanical knowledge is very weak, I'm not sure whether I understand it correctly). Since the generator is weak, it means I have the risk of having my car dead in the middle of the road half way driving. I imagined myself stuck by the roadside looking for someone to tow the car for me. This is always my nightmare. So, after juggling between my already depleting money and the danger and trouble, I decided to pour my RM380 out to change a brand new generator to secure my safety. Adding up with the car battery it costs a total of RM600!

Last month I just changed 4 wheels and 2 rear absorbers which cost me RM800. If I have to spend few hundreds on my car every month I guess I'm gonna bankrupt soon. And I dun like the feeling of getting financial support from my parents. Sigh, I should start learning how to be financially independent already. In fact I have always been receiving financial support from my parents. Coz I haven't even have the ability to pay installment for my car every month. Who says working in lab has high pay? Nobody says.

Now thinking about it, maybe I should stop my Korean class after this level and used that money for the car installment. Sigh.. I hate being an adult where responsibilities are more important than my personal interests. Sigh.

-

Recently had been addicted to a fiction I just bought.

The Host.


It's about a very kind and peace-loving alien which stays in a human body. Although initially the humans thought she will be a threat to human beings but after a while people started to accept her into the human community and treat her like family. It's a very heart-warming, focusing more on the emotions among family members and friends than on alien world.

-

I love food.

I prefer hunting for great food out in the town than making myself though I can cook a bit.

I love the Asam Laksa in PappaRich, Sunway Pyramid. No wonder there's always a crowd in the restaurant.


Thick and strong fish taste in the broth. Not very sour but spicy enough to send tears to my eyes. Very delicious I would say.

Next time I wanna try more food in this restaurant. Not a professional food review blogger. But, I'll share any nice food I tried here. =)

-

I cooked a meal when I was back at KT. Mum cut everything for me when I was out in the town. When I'm back everything was nicely cut and I just had to cook.




Soup with tomato, sotong, taufu and pickled vege. I totally didn't add any flavourings coz the pickled vege already gave enough.





No comments: