Recently I'm easily feel touched by my girl friends (especially Choo Peng and Cheng Yee). The care they gave me and the conversations make me feel I'm loved and I'm remembered. =) I feel so bahagia (I dun like to use the word 'happy' to mean 'bahagia' becoz happy can mean many things)
Recently I also feel bahagia that I've been contacting my brother. I know this sounds weird but last few years we haven't been contacting each other (maybe I was not caring enough). But recently I started to initiate some conversations and it was getting better. =)
Actually I feel like hugging people lately. Very long time never hug people already. What to do, I haven't been home for 5 months. And I can't just go around and hug my friends coz I dunno whether they will like it. I know Audrey definitely dun like it. So there's nobody I can hug at home. Sunway home, not the Johor one. I like to call this place home because I hope from calling it 'home' I can make this place feel more homy. This is a sad story about a child away from home. Alright, continue with my story. I just want a bear hug from a friend coz it makes me feel warm. Miss the hugs Wey Yiing and Ching Wan gave me years ago when they came back from overseas. Nevermind, this weekend I'm gonna get to hug my parents coz I'm going home! =D Can't wait!
Recently I also feel bahagia that I've been contacting my brother. I know this sounds weird but last few years we haven't been contacting each other (maybe I was not caring enough). But recently I started to initiate some conversations and it was getting better. =)
Actually I feel like hugging people lately. Very long time never hug people already. What to do, I haven't been home for 5 months. And I can't just go around and hug my friends coz I dunno whether they will like it. I know Audrey definitely dun like it. So there's nobody I can hug at home. Sunway home, not the Johor one. I like to call this place home because I hope from calling it 'home' I can make this place feel more homy. This is a sad story about a child away from home. Alright, continue with my story. I just want a bear hug from a friend coz it makes me feel warm. Miss the hugs Wey Yiing and Ching Wan gave me years ago when they came back from overseas. Nevermind, this weekend I'm gonna get to hug my parents coz I'm going home! =D Can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment