Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Comforted by a stranger

Last night I slept very soundly. Was it because of the cooling weather? Or because of the comforting dream?

I dreamed of resting my head on a guy's shoulder and he was patting my head softly. It was a guy whom I've never seen before but in the dream I felt that he's someone very close to me and someone I trusted. That pat on my head gave me a peace in mind.

Even though I slept exactly same hours like normal days but last night I slept extraordinarily soundly. I can still feel the comfort he gave me although I dunno who he is. lol...

Maybe watched too much Korean drama already. =P

-

I just cut my hair. Was planning to just trimming it. But when the stylist suggested shorter, I was curious how would I look with even shorter hair.

Now my longest hair is just 2 inches longer than my ear lobe and the backside hair is very short and bobbed. I like the zero weight feeling on my head.

-

Still having stomach pain. It has been troubling me since last Friday. Another tragedy of food poisoning. Sigh... But it's way better than last time, vomiting and all.

-

Chee Hui just sent me Youtube link about a funny advertisement.

A DHL advertisement.

Their slogan is "We deliver whatever"



It's really funny lo.. But it explains the slogan very well. Haha..



No comments: