Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend fun

Weekend was really relaxing and fun!

Stayed over at aunt's house, had good chats with Zhuang and Mei. Then this morning went to MidValley for speed shopping with them. I described it as speed shopping because we reached there at 10am and be back with our shopping bags at 12.30pm.

Played with make-ups with Zhuang and Mei for the whole afternoon. =P We shared lots of laughters. Being with them is always fun =)

We took quite a lot of photos too. Some are quite nice so I'm thinking of sharing it here la... =P


Very hard to make-up with a single and a double eyelid lo. So this is the best I can get.. Noob, I know.. lol..




Zhuang took a photo of me when I was applying lip gloss

Then Zhuang suggested me to pout my lips for a sexy pose.


But, I think I look like a pissed off dumb ass instead. lol..





4 comments:

Yasha said...

You look just fine Heay! =)

kUmiK0 said...

很性感的嘴唇!好羡慕哦!

yinkheay said...

我爸说我的嘴唇很丑,也难怪他..他喜欢我妈那种薄薄的嘴唇。

wy said...

cute & sexy! =P