Tonight just went to Global Arts to teach the kids drawing. I was assigned to two sweet 5 years old little girls. One of them, Anthea, kept kissing me on my cheek and my hand. And she likes to grab my hand and hugged my hand like hugging at bolster, too. So cute! ^^ Another girl, Rhienne, acted a lot more matured than Anthea and is so sweet. Aww.. It's been long since I played with kids already. =)
Got one funny thing wanna share here.
Two days ago the person in charge of this Global Art branch, Ben, asked me to find an English name so that it's easier to be called by the kids. But I still think Heay sounds more familiar.
Teacher Heay. Nice right? The good thing about having name with weird spellings is that it can be used as English name. Heay Kong. Hehehe.. Sounds so special. =P Nobody would be named as Heay I guess..
But Ben suggested Teacher Hope coz my Chinese name means hope. =.="
Erm... Sounds weird lo.. Summore so hard to pronounce.
Sigh.. Teacher Hope. Goodness gracious! I didn't even know it's a name until I just checked it on Babynamesworld. =.="
Ok Zhuang, laugh all you want. I'm Hope. lol... At least it's a direct translate from my Chinese name. Nevermind lo.. I will try to accept this name lo. Haha....
But I wanna make it clear that Hope is just my name in Global Art yea. I won't entertain anyone calling me Hope outside Global Arts. I still like being called Heay. =P
Got one funny thing wanna share here.
Two days ago the person in charge of this Global Art branch, Ben, asked me to find an English name so that it's easier to be called by the kids. But I still think Heay sounds more familiar.
Teacher Heay. Nice right? The good thing about having name with weird spellings is that it can be used as English name. Heay Kong. Hehehe.. Sounds so special. =P Nobody would be named as Heay I guess..
But Ben suggested Teacher Hope coz my Chinese name means hope. =.="
Erm... Sounds weird lo.. Summore so hard to pronounce.
Sigh.. Teacher Hope. Goodness gracious! I didn't even know it's a name until I just checked it on Babynamesworld. =.="
Ok Zhuang, laugh all you want. I'm Hope. lol... At least it's a direct translate from my Chinese name. Nevermind lo.. I will try to accept this name lo. Haha....
But I wanna make it clear that Hope is just my name in Global Art yea. I won't entertain anyone calling me Hope outside Global Arts. I still like being called Heay. =P

2 comments:
I will call your new name the next time i see you. LOL...
Yes I did laugh but more like a smile at the same time coz Hope is a very very nice name! =) Hi Hope!
Post a Comment