Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mooncake festival mood - 기분이 좋아예요 =)

Yesterday just sat for my Beginner 2 Korean Exam. I got 98% for this exam! Actually I think my speaking part has many grammar mistakes. But maybe because I instantly corrected it Kim Sonsengnim didn't deduct my marks I guess.

Now I finished Beginner 2, next stage will be Elementary 1. But currently need to save money for some maintenance fees for the car. So, I have to stop the Korean class for a while, maybe few months. Sigh.. I scare by that time I will forget every Korean words.

Is there any Korean friend wanna practice Korean with me? I can teach English in return. =P

Anyway, Korean Elementary 1 level will not start so soon. They will have to collect at least 6 applications before opening the next class. Last night, all of us sat there motionlessly in the class after sonsengnim informed us that we can leave the classroom. That Beginner 2 had ended. We are gonna miss her so much!

I broke the silence with 선생님,전화번호가좀주세요 (sonsengnim, chonhoabonhoga chumshuseyo). And then teacher corrected me that it should be 선생님,전화번호가몇번이에요? Alamak, even last sentence also say wrongly. That was learned in Beginner 1. =.="

-

I just finished the Korean drama 식객 (Sik gek/食客/The Grand Chef). It's a very nice drama talking about not forgetting the roots and humanity. =) Very inspiring drama.

After watching too many episodes of this drama, the instant noodle I cook also look different. lol...

From this vegetarian herb noodle


I add some real herbs in and made the real herb noodle. It tasted sweet instead of the salty taste I first tried this soup! (I only added half packet of the seasoning powder)


Summore go and arrange the herbs nicely on top. Had too much drama already. lol..

-

It's mooncake festival today! Can't wait to go for the gathering at my aunt's house. I miss the talking, tea drinking, mooncake tasting, candles and lanterns lighting, and the laughters. =)


These are the mooncakes made by mum. Sigh. I want more mum's mooncake. =( This year only had one. Not enough...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am brasilian..And I am here in your blogger.=)

Nice all.you are pretty and funny. ;)

kiss.
see u later.

*sorry my english is not good. ^^