Sunday, September 6, 2009

That's what friends are for =)

Sick again. Sigh.

After coming back from recce I've been vomiting until just now. (6pm ++ to 10pm ++) for 4 times. I tried to sleep but I could feel the liquid in my stomach flowing right up to my throat when I lie down. Exactly like 3 years ago, I vomited the gall juice coz it's bitter. But as compared with 3 years ago, this is slightly milder. Coz at least I can hold it longer.

Planned to sleep through the uneasiness and see doctor the next morning (coz I scare Sunday night very hard to find parking since tomorrow is a public holiday). But as I said, I couldn't even lie down. I tried to sleep sitting. To no avail too coz the wall was cold and the coldness made me feel like puking again.

That's when I decided I should go see a doctor. But if I drive there alone I might need to turn few rounds to get a parking. Maybe I would even have to hold the stearing with one hand, and another hand holding a zipper bag for me to puke into while stearing the gear. It will be so kelam-kabut. Plus my limbs are wobbly from frequent vomiting.

A list of people whom I can count on appeared in my mind. Bro is in Indonesia now, housemates not at home, my aunt family sleep early I duwan to kacau them. I sat there alone in my room crying to myself feeling hopeless. Luckily when I called Get Pei, without second thoughts she told me she'd come right away. Awww. That touched me a lot a lot. That's what real friends are for. =) And thanks Vincent for driving. They just went to visit Get Pei's brother. They came to fetch me right from his brother's place in Puchong. Touched!

Real friends shares the goods and the bads, fake ones shares only the good.

From this lesson I know whom I can count on in the future already. Thanks girl! Love you much much!

Now I've already taken the medicine to control the vomit. I'm waiting for it to be effective before I lie down again. I'm phobia to the feeling of the liquid gushing to my throat when I lie down.


No comments: