Sunday, September 20, 2009

Raya shopping spree!

Today's Raya!

I woke up extremely early this morning. Already used to waking up at 7.30am. The stomach started to kacau even when I wanted to sleep back.

So started my day with some horlicks, my medicine and The Sims 3.

Played until my head started to spin and the medicine started to take effects that I had to lie down and let the world spun around me. Waited for Audrey to come home to go jalan-jalan at Ikano.

It was out of our expectations coz the parking lot was full early in the morning, around 10+am! There were quite some crowd there already. But after lunch time it get even more crowdy with lots of Malay guys wearing their traditional Malay costume. That's a very rare scene lo, seeing all Malay guys with their traditional Malay costume walking in shopping malls.

So long never shop already suddenly my purse was very itchy. lol..

Took some photos in Padini Concept Store.



I bought this pink pants at RM44.50.

The specs look nice on me right? Right?! ^^ Looks like Korean. =P The frame was made of wood. Special right? Wanted to buy the specs but I was too rational to buy it. Coz it was freaking expensive! RM59 le.. As an accessory it's considered expensive lo..

After that went to watch The Perfect Getaway with bro and his bestie, Gary, at Pyramid. Before meeting bro, I shopped around for a while and bought this cute piece of dress. =)


Cute right? ^^ Have to find some chance to wear this out already. hehehe...

(Note: Sometimes I just think my short hair doesn't suit dresses.. look so boyish.. hmm..)


Today dunno why I felt like giving happiness to everyone. So, I wished every Malay cashier "Selamat Hari Raya" when I paid the bills. Their responses were surprised at first and then happily thanked me. =)

And today dunno why I felt very cheerful. When I wanted people to give way, I cheerfully said "Excuse me! Thanks!" with a very cheerful tone. I guess despite my masked face they still can see my cheerful expression from my eyes coz I saw their faces lit up when they smiled at me when they gave way.

And I guess maybe I was in such a cheerful mood, the cashier at the Jusco greeted me "gong xi fatt chai" when I paid them the bills. lol.. I'm giving away so much happiness I felt like a Santa Claus today. =P

Happi happi!


6 comments:

purplishsoul said...

I like the specs a lot! Buy buy buy

yinkheay said...

lol.. expensive la.. i wont be wearing it on daily basis also.

@ppl3 said...

I want shopping TOO!!! wait for me! I have the same scarf but green color. =)

yinkheay said...

ooo.. when u come back we go shopping again la. =P

Yasha said...

After reading this entry, two words came to my mind. SWEET and YEAY! for that sweet pink pants and drwesss. YEAY! for being santa claus of happiness. =D

KONCO BLOGGY! said...

so damn cute!