Monday, September 7, 2009

Diarrhea pula

Last night woke up at 4am with stomach pain. Had diarrhea every 30 minutes after that until 10am. Didn't have enough sleep. Only managed to close my eyes and rest a while and then got another call from my stomach to do the business every 30 minutes.

I only had medicine for vomit, stomach gas and stomach pain from the doctor yesterday. I totally had no idea how to stop the diarrhea. But diarrhea and vomit I rather have diarrhea coz vomit will feel the bitter taste in the mouth and the stomach and chest will feel cramped. Tried to take medicine from the doctor after drinking milo. But after taking the medicine I vomited out the milo and perhaps some of the medicine. Didn't know Milo cannot be consumed during food poisoning.

I dunno what food was the culprit but mum said can food have to be cooked properly before consuming because although the food in the can was pre-cooked but the content in the can is a very good food source for bacteria to regrow on them during storage. But dunno why everyone was eating the same thing as me but only me get the food poisoning. Choo Peng said it might be due to different susceptibility towards the bacteria. Maybe gua. Dunno la.. I just know that I'm damn tired now and my stomach feels bloated, cold and full of gas now. Luckily the frequency of diarrhea gets lesser now. Maybe it has already removed all the toxins gua.

And I'm lucky today is a public holiday. I'm going back to sleep now. Ciao.

No comments: