In the beginning I really hate this song coz it sounds annoying. But after a while it's quite catchy and I kinda crave for this song recently. lol.
Can't find the MV for this song in Youtube due to location restriction. Dun really like the cartoon dancing around in this video. lol
When I check youtube for this song I found her acoustic version of Poker Face which I find it extremely amazing. Amazed by how the song can be modified into slow and easy version. =)
Ever seen people playing piano with feet? Here it is (at the very last part)! lol...
She's weird. But talented =)
------------
Went to aunt's house last weekend. Haven't stayed over her house for 2 months I think. And it felt like years. lol.
Had some bakzhang. Had a memorable girls talk session with cousins. Aww I love these moments. =) Went sipping Starbucks hazelnut chocolate at the Gardens.


It was oh-so-relaxing. =)
Except I slept quite late girl-talking with my little cousin. She's grown up so much. I still remember she was still a baby lying in my lap staring at me with her big eyes. =P Never had I imagine we can have girls talk session when she's 16.
She's like my little sister already. =) Love her! (Alright, Zhuang if you're reading this, love you too! =P)
------------
Celebrated Hin Kian's birthday yesterday at Bubba Gump the Curve.

The birthday boy and his wife
I ordered a special set which I thought it's worth the price.

But ended up I couldn't finish the dish. I was too full I almost vomit. Feel bad I wasted 2 pieces of garlic bread, few pieces of French fries and the coleslaw.
When I was fighting with the nausea, the staffs of Bubba Gump came towards us with a cake cheering for Hin Kian. They ushered him to stand on the chair and shake his bootie before they gave him a birthday cheer. Those staffs are very fun people. And their cheer was cool =P
I almost die when I ate the last piece of cake. =P

1 comment:
ok ok ok I know you love me. Heheheh Have been and always will! And I love you back!!! =) Lady Gaga is indeed a pretty lady eh.
Seriously we need to hang out more and spend more money right ;) lol Seriously, we need to hang out more.
Post a Comment