Hoho! So glad that IW is coming back again this coming June!
For anyone of you who:-
-hasn't seen a long drop or who dun even know what it is. (For those who dunno, it's a very "luxurious" toiletbowl hole in the jungle)
-hasn't slept under the starry night in the jungle
-hasn't run wild in jungle or bathe in a river
-thinks you are nobody (We make you feel important! =D)
-loves challenges
Here's a chance for you to experience it.


(Click for larger image)
Application forms can be obtained here.
Still dunno what it is? Refer to Raleigh blog and The Star for more info.
Gosh! I still miss the fun from last year IW. This coming one will be even more interesting I bet. =)
For anyone of you who:-
-hasn't seen a long drop or who dun even know what it is. (For those who dunno, it's a very "luxurious" toilet
-hasn't slept under the starry night in the jungle
-hasn't run wild in jungle or bathe in a river
-thinks you are nobody (We make you feel important! =D)
-loves challenges
Here's a chance for you to experience it.


(Click for larger image)
Application forms can be obtained here.
Still dunno what it is? Refer to Raleigh blog and The Star for more info.
Gosh! I still miss the fun from last year IW. This coming one will be even more interesting I bet. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment