I'm in love with....
Korean language!
Haha.. Gotcha!! =P
I've been smiling since I went to inquire about the Korean language course at ICLS and confirmed my place in one of the classes.
I've started to like Korean dramas since 2003 and since then I started to learn phrases from those dramas. Around 2004, I started to learn Korean language from Kosnet, following every word the audio clip played. I only learned on and off, still learned mostly from dramas. Then I started to think about taking up Korean course around 2007. Went to take the information sheet (with timetable and all) from ICLS for the first time in Jan 2008 I guess.
But turned down the plan coz I dun have enough savings. It's RM435 per course!
Threw the paper into rubbish bin. Really wanted it but no money. What to do...
Then around 6 months later, I went ICLS again. Took the info sheet again. No money again. Threw it into rubbish bin again.

This is the second piece. Din take the picture of the first info sheet.
In between, I got to know a very kind Korean guy introduced by Chung Ming. He's staying in Busan currently. But he's very kind to teach me Korean language a little bit here and there through MSN audio calls. So I learned many sentences and one of my favourite is "내생각에는예쁘다구생각에" meaning I think I'm pretty. Muahahaha..
He didn't contact me after several lessons due to busy with his master year. So, I started self learn slowly from a book for Korean language beginners.
But learning from book has got its disadvantage. I dunno whether I had pronouced it correctly or not. Although the Korean friend of mine finally showed back up again on MSN but my new home has very slow connection. He no longer can call me through MSN to teach me the pronunciations. Sigh.
So, jeng jeng jeng!
For the third time in my life I went to get the third piece of info sheet! lol..

And I swear to myself that I will never turn down the plan again this time! Never!
Yor.. Can't wait for 23 June to come. Faster la. Faster la.
-------------
Pinky was lost last Tuesday! My cousin brought her to JB (which is 45 mins driving distance) to shave her fur. Then dunno how the next morning he checked the house she's no where to be seen. Sob..
Either she ran out of the house.. or.. or.. someone stole it and.. and.. if it's worse.. might have already in someone's stomach. Cry.... I can't accept this fact that I will never see her again.
I miss her. Sob..

Pinky.. Although you're smelly and naughty. I still love you. =(
Please come back Pinky. =(

No comments:
Post a Comment