Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's been a week!

I'm back kt again. Came back with my bro. I drove 2 hrs =P, at least got the chance to brush up my driving skill. Hehe.

Just bathed Pinky. My hand still smells like her conditioner. Puppies are so cute! Especially those furry one. I really wanna own a puppy. =(

I think I should start planning something to prevent myself from rusting. It's been a long time since I read something on science (almost 2 months). Yesterday printed out some news from www.bio.com to update myself and also to find other than food field what field I'm interested in. I also found some interesting news articles on food science in www.foodqualitynews.com/.

Just now was trying on some home remedies to lighten my face. I mixed lime juice, honey and all purpose flour to make it thicker to apply on face like a mask. It really had tightening feeling like normal mask do. Lime juice is to clear dark spots on face and honey will moisturise the skin. All purpose flour is to make the mixture thicker. There are some websites on home remedies for face treatment:

http://www.drgranny.com/2006/09/09/home-made-face-masks-for-naturally-glowing-skin/

http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/beautyhealthsk_sjrd.htm


http://www.natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_acne.htm

No comments: