Yea. Mun K. Now only i know what u mean by i'm tagged. Alright, as u wish I fill in the survey =P But cannot guarantee I give 100% correct answers about me yea. =P
1. Do you ever lie about your age?
No. Last time when I was studying in Monash people asked me when I'm having my SPM. Now people still dun believe I'm 23 looking for job. They thought I just started college. So, I'm actually trying to convince people that I'm already 23 now.
2. Do you prefer “sensitive guys”or “tough guys”?
In between? =P
3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
Dark haired
4. Are you currently single?
No
5. How many things in your past do you regret?
Too many to count (same with Mun K)
6. Do you have a best friend?
I got plenty
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
successful
8. Who was the last person you hugged?
My mum
9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
yes. Very painful indeed
10. Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
no. I had thought of bleaching though. But I scare I will look like a ghost after bleach. Like michael jackson. Better dun la.
11. Do you like your life?
yes. But I hope i can get a job soon. I'm rusting!!
12. Do you shop at Hollister?
no
13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
no
14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
yes
15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
girls
16. How long have you had friendster?
4 years i think
17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
cheated in relationship, no. But I do tell white lies. =P
18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
not sure. Yes gua.
19. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
no.
20. What is one of your biggest fears?
death
21. Have you ever skipped a class?
only once or twice
22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
no
23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
yes
24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
yes
25. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?
yea. But I would give second chance if I'm cheated.
26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
dun think so
27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
no
28. Do u ever wish u were a guy?
yes
29.Do you think women smell nice in perfume?
yes. I'm planning to buy perfume. I had 3 but now looking for another fragrance that can make me feel fresh when I smell it.
30.Tag 5 people
duwan la. lazy... =P
1. Do you ever lie about your age?
No. Last time when I was studying in Monash people asked me when I'm having my SPM. Now people still dun believe I'm 23 looking for job. They thought I just started college. So, I'm actually trying to convince people that I'm already 23 now.
2. Do you prefer “sensitive guys”or “tough guys”?
In between? =P
3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
Dark haired
4. Are you currently single?
No
5. How many things in your past do you regret?
Too many to count (same with Mun K)
6. Do you have a best friend?
I got plenty
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
successful
8. Who was the last person you hugged?
My mum
9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
yes. Very painful indeed
10. Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
no. I had thought of bleaching though. But I scare I will look like a ghost after bleach. Like michael jackson. Better dun la.
11. Do you like your life?
yes. But I hope i can get a job soon. I'm rusting!!
12. Do you shop at Hollister?
no
13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
no
14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
yes
15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
girls
16. How long have you had friendster?
4 years i think
17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
cheated in relationship, no. But I do tell white lies. =P
18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
not sure. Yes gua.
19. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
no.
20. What is one of your biggest fears?
death
21. Have you ever skipped a class?
only once or twice
22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
no
23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
yes
24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
yes
25. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?
yea. But I would give second chance if I'm cheated.
26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
dun think so
27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
no
28. Do u ever wish u were a guy?
yes
29.Do you think women smell nice in perfume?
yes. I'm planning to buy perfume. I had 3 but now looking for another fragrance that can make me feel fresh when I smell it.
30.Tag 5 people
duwan la. lazy... =P

No comments:
Post a Comment