I found out that you could actually spend an extra of 15years in this world if you were optimistic!WowwOOooowwhoooo!!!!!!!!!!
wow. I din know that. Then I'll be dying when I'm 94? cool.
it's jz a prediction.accident is not a consideration...when is my death date?seems it's not wat i should know...i jz need to know wat i want to do, and wat i've done...haha...
Wow! I will die on December 18, 2062. This is the coolest prediction. Thanks for sharing the website. tinnitus cure treatment
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I found out that you could actually spend an extra of 15years in this world if you were optimistic!
WowwOOooowwhoooo!!!!!!!!!!
wow. I din know that. Then I'll be dying when I'm 94? cool.
it's jz a prediction.
accident is not a consideration...
when is my death date?
seems it's not wat i should know...
i jz need to know wat i want to do, and wat i've done...
haha...
Wow! I will die on December 18, 2062. This is the coolest prediction. Thanks for sharing the website.
tinnitus cure treatment
Post a Comment