Sunday, August 12, 2007

Feeling sick now. Headache and sore throat.

Thinking back, I seldom got sick when I was in secondary school. After study in Monash I tend to get sick more often, most probably it's because I din take care of myself when I was staying away from home. I slept very late. Now I'm trying to re-adjust my bio-clock.

Hope I can recover by tomorrow because I'm having the first interview in my life the day after. I wanted to prepare for the interview. I'm going to get a nap for a while then tonight will start preparing. Wish me luck on tuesday! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I really like tat job.

==================================================================

This is my newly bought webcam. It's a china brand. Very cheap one. Only RM48 for 1.3 Megapixel and can catch fast motion. Quite a bargain.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Front view


Side view

Purposely buy on the request of someone. Erhem. Haha.

=================================================================

Oh yea, before I went to Malacca I wanted to post this on the blog but I forgot. I made some mooncakes and zhu zai beng for Heng's family and also for some friends. Yea. You read it right. I MADE one. This is my first time making mooncake. I always wanted to learn making mooncake from my mum.





Luckily, my first batch of mooncakes din look awkward. Luckily they still looked like mooncakes. But a bit hangus la. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Hehe... Not my fault, it's the microwave.

The filling is redbean mash. I think it's very sweet but everyone say it's nice and not sweet. Hmm... Maybe my tongue is too sensitive to sweetness? Dunno.

===================================================================

One more thing! Snowman got a new friend now. It's Momo (meaning furry in Cantonese).



Din aspect Heng will buy me this. Din even aspect he will notice and remember I told him I like it. I was really touched.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: