Went to PC fair in KL Conventional Centre today with CP. The crowd was bigger than last PC fair on August (if I'm not wrong with the month). Initially we planned to go Kelana Jaya LRT station by bus. But, the sun was glaring this morning. So, we changed our plan. We took a cab to the LRT station and then took LRT to KLCC station. We were quite doubtful whether the fair is on this weekend. But when we see the crowd swarming into the train at KL central and Masjid Jamek station, only we are very sure that, "Yes, there is a PC fair".
We didn't join the crowd soon after we reach KLCC. Instead, we went to had out lunch first, following our plans. Luckily Little Penang Cafe was not as crowded as last time (last time we had to queue outside the restaurant for seats). I ordered Penang curry noodle and ice lemon tea and Choo Peng ordered Penang prawn noodle and coconut drink. I regretted for ordering ice lemon tea because it taste nothing more than sky juice with slightly lemony taste. The curry noodle, like last time, was pretty good. I like the sambal. Though I'm not really good in eating spicy food, I did add in half a teaspoon of sambal into my soup. Yummy.
Then, we proceed to the fair. It was very crowdy. So, we tried to make it fast. We squeezed through the laptop hall, skipped audio and sound hall, squeezed through the chapalang hall, and finally reached the last hall. We searched for booths that sold the items we want. To my surprise 4GB handy drive was out-of-stock in most booth. Luckily, I found a booth selling Kingston 4GB handy drive at RM128 which was RM20 more expensive than those out-of-stock booths. But, good enough. At least I found what I want, and Kingston 4GB is few tenths cheaper than Apacer 4GB. I bought half dozen of colour printer ink at RM40 which was a bit more expensive than the one I bought in last PC fair. Nevermind. It's just few ringgit difference. And squeezing through the crowd is not an easy task. CP bought her Lexmark printer ink, some glossy paper and we shared DVD-R. Without much delay, we escaped from the hall, down the long tunnel, back to KLCC.
CP suggested to go for a refreshment at somewhere we seldom have chance to go. Then, we saw Chocz at level 3 and wanted to give it a try. I ordered a chocolate milk shake (forgot the actual name which sounds very european to me) and CP ordered its chocolate mashmallow and lemon juice. The chocolate milk shake initially looked normal to me. But, after a while only I realised that there were chocolate chips in it which makes it chocolately tasty. Haha. It's nice. But, it was a bit too sweet though. I had to request for plain water to neutralise the sweetness in my mouth. It's not too bad, though. But, I won't go second time because it was very expensive (RM17 before gov tax).
After the refreshment, I bought an eye shadow from SASA. Then, we rushed back Sunway before it's too late. =) Spent quite a lot today. Sigh. Better eat cheaper the coming few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment