It's always the up-coming storm that kept us awake all night, the resided storm then allows us to rest for a while and another one comes, and there it goes and so on.... So now the storm had just flushed through me. All washed up, though unable to stand still during the storm, felt being reborn and fresh all over again. Awaiting for the next storm which is coming soon, 2 weeks later.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cut my hair liao... YEAY!!! Finally got the time to manage my hair a bit. But, it's only the fringe though. Planning to straighten my hair after the exam, which is 18th May!! Can't wait to see how I would look like after straightening my hair. Ngek Ngek.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Had a dinner gathering at pyramid McD with WY, Steven, GP and bf (Vincent), SY and bf (HK), Ori and YY. After that feel very sleepy and almost doze off, and yes, I did doze off a bit in WY's car later when we heading for yamcha session. During the dinner session, we mainly listen Steven's 'speech' on his plan to grow mushroom as a business. Then Juniors joined us for yamcha at Silva's at SS15 and SY, HK and YY left us. We continued our non-stop talkings until almost 12am, topics were mainly about Monash, phD and it's irrelevancy, the Juniors' juniors, the presentation today, and some other nonsense.
Haih...I just love this kind of gathering lah. Just don't feel like looking for jobs in Singapore when my friends are all working here in KL. Sigh...I will miss you guys more when I start working in Singapore.

