Friday, April 13, 2007

Celebration

Today after class, we went to see Prof Song for thesis submission extension. He verbally told us that the submission would be extend to second week of May and the viva and submission of bound thesis would then also delayed all along. It didn't register into my mind at first, not until my friends started cheering.

Then we started to plan what we should eat for dinner today and we (YY, CP, WL, JY) headed to Subang Parade. We tagged along Yong as well. Haha... Since it was supposed to be a celebration for the extension, we chose Manhattan Fish Market and had a really big meal with quite a bargain price (RM18 per person). Everyone was bloated after the meal. Yong even tried to squeeze in the last few pieces of French fries.

And during the meal, I realised that my precious spider handphone hanger had vanished, don't know whether it dropped or it was pulled away by force while I was in the bus. Feeling quite down for a while. Then, we took a walk in the parade and started picking for earrings. I bought one pair of dangling earrings at RM5 (2 for RM10 and Wei Lin bought another pair). Without knowing, the feeling vanished while I was picking the earrings. Shopping does help ease some sadness =P Hehe...

So, in the end, I didn't swim either, though it didn't rain. Hmm...


(The blog on Aquaria Trip is still pending, because the author is too lazy to recall that trip and to write a long article on that. Hehehe....)

3 comments:

Y0n6z said...

Haiyoh! If tht mini spider of urs can bring u down tht much, the loss of ur phone could've probably killed you! Hahaha! Btw, I was bloated by the fries, not the main dishes of the meal. =(

Anonymous said...

ya lo, u ah,very lazy, fast fast write la, then u can recall all the charlean's memory,hehe,cheers

yinkheay said...

cheh, u also havnt write about the trip on ur blog wat. =P