Friday, March 12, 2010

16 hours overnight incubation

So tired this week! I have been finishing work 8 something pm everyday. Which means 12 hours work everyday! And I swear I didn't take any 5 minutes off to rest, at all! (Except the less than 1 hour lunch time and some toilet time which was also in a rush)

And it's Friday night now! I'm gonna have a 16 hours overnight incubation for myself to compensate back my deprived sleep and sore body. Which will be until 3pm the next day. I wish I won't wake up at 7.30am tomorrow morning. (I always wake up automatically at 7.30am one, weekend or weekdays)

-

Actually for quite a period of time (6 months maybe?) a boy had been sitting in my heart. But now that I've gave up on him only I found that my life is getting so much more easier and I like this kind of feeling. No longer being carried away by the boy.

This feels like sipping on a good white coffee which makes me unable to resist from letting out a relief



"Ah~~ She fook sai~~"


-

Ok. Go to sleep dee. Hopefully I'll wake up at 3pm!! =P

No comments: