Here comes my second piece of Van Gogh's drawing copy.
Starry Night Over the Rhone

The main character of this drawing is actually not the stars, but the reflection of the lights. So I try to make it looks as bright as possible.
Anyone interested to buy this drawing?
Size: 41.5cm x 29.5cm (16.5'' x 11.5'')
Medium of drawing: Pastel and medium grain paper
Price: RM80 negotiable

2 comments:
It's a picture about love. Man and woman walking arm in arm on the riverside in peace. I think I live too far away to buy it. The shipping will be more than the painting ? :p Can you inform me how much it will be to send it to the Netherlands ?
I gave 3 reactions in short time on this blog. Maybe you will think I am a freak or a stalker .. hehe. Of maybe you like to get attention .. ;-)
Richard, The Netherlands
Hi. Shipping to Netherland will be RM40 which is €10. The price of the drawing is €20. So totally is €30.
Are you interested in buying the drawing?
Post a Comment