It's CNY already, but because my grandma passed away a month ago, we cannot celebrate CNY this year... Can't visit friends and relatives, hence not much thing to do this CNY... So most of the time I just stay at home and make nice food with my mum. Just now we just made some tangyuan as lunch.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Chinese New Year!!
Huahaha!!! I'm using my bro's iPhone to blog!! It's so hard to type...
It's CNY already, but because my grandma passed away a month ago, we cannot celebrate CNY this year... Can't visit friends and relatives, hence not much thing to do this CNY... So most of the time I just stay at home and make nice food with my mum. Just now we just made some tangyuan as lunch.
It's CNY already, but because my grandma passed away a month ago, we cannot celebrate CNY this year... Can't visit friends and relatives, hence not much thing to do this CNY... So most of the time I just stay at home and make nice food with my mum. Just now we just made some tangyuan as lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment