Last Christmas, I blogged about my grandma.
26.12.2009 was the last day I called my grandma.
14.01.2010 night, after work around 10.30pm, mum told me grandma vomited and didn't had appetite for 2 days .
Friday 15.01.2010 5 am, my grandma passed away in her sleep. She was found cold and hard in her bed at 7am. ='(
Mum called me and told me about the bad news at 8am.
She'll always be in my heart. I'm back at kl, came back from KT from the funeral yesterday, but is still too sad and found my eyes welled up with tears whenever I think of her laughter, her favourite phrase (唔讲唔得笑), her teaching me wrap bakzhang, her queuing up with me to buy McD's sundae cone when I was young... Dun have mood to continue to blog about it...
Grandma.. Rest in peace.
26.12.2009 was the last day I called my grandma.
14.01.2010 night, after work around 10.30pm, mum told me grandma vomited and didn't had appetite for 2 days .
Friday 15.01.2010 5 am, my grandma passed away in her sleep. She was found cold and hard in her bed at 7am. ='(
Mum called me and told me about the bad news at 8am.
She'll always be in my heart. I'm back at kl, came back from KT from the funeral yesterday, but is still too sad and found my eyes welled up with tears whenever I think of her laughter, her favourite phrase (唔讲唔得笑), her teaching me wrap bakzhang, her queuing up with me to buy McD's sundae cone when I was young... Dun have mood to continue to blog about it...
Grandma.. Rest in peace.

2 comments:
my condolences to you
I m sure she's in another world nw, watching and recalling the great time u guys being together with her... be tough....
Post a Comment